Saturday, February 16, 2013

Spring Fling Workshop

  My first workshop as a demonstrator is over.  Thanks so much to everyone who came out and supported my new venture.  The educator in me has reflected on the happenings of the day and discovered I offered too many choices for people and strecthed myself too thin ( lol) to help everyone learn the awesome techniques I was offering.

For my March 10 workshop I  will be offering four,( 4) Make It and Take It Projects (3 Easter/Spring cards, 3 Genreal/Thank You Notes, a 3D Spring Project and a Spring Treat Bag) . This will be a Two For One Special for $20, so please feel free to sign up and bring a friend.  RSVP's are needed by March 5 so supplies can be prepped. You will need to supply your own adnesive, all other materials will be provided.  Adhesive can be purchased at Michael's, JoAnns, or any other store that sells office supplies.

Questions?  Let me know?  Hope you can join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment